Name of Organisation
David Phillips Associates
Mr David Phillips
Tel: 01268 757166
Driving and Vehicle Standards Agency
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The contract for driving tuition is solely between you and your Instructor. You and your Instructor are responsible for agreeing all matters relating to the timing, location and duration of individual lessons. You must notify your Instructor of any matters which affect your ability or entitlement to undertake driving tuition.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the appropriate driving licence prior to the commencement of your tuition. Your tuition is governed by a contract between you and your Instructor. Accordingly, you and your Instructor are responsible for arranging the date, time, pick-up location and duration of your lessons.
Payments and Lesson
You must pay for any tuition at least 48 hours before the start of the lesson by using one of the following methods:
Please note vouchers and gift cards have no cash value and have to be redeemed against tuition.Voucher and giftcards are not transferable.
DPA accept responsibility for payments made by you to your Instructor directly by all acceptable payment methods listed above, only if your Instructor has signed your appointment card to show receipt of payment for lessons. DPA accepts no responsibility for any payments made directly to instructors without a signed appointment card showing receipt of the payment.
DPA knows that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
must treat your Instructor with respect and follow your Instructor’s reasonable requests and instructions at all times. Your Instructor retains the
right to cancel or stop at any time, all tuition should this condition not be met.
DPA will provide fully qualified DSA approved ADI Instructors only.
Your Instructor’s responsibility
Your instructor will
(1) Provide you with driving tuition at the hourly rate communicated to you from time to time.
(2) Recommend what are, in their opinion, the most appropriate training methods and aids to help you study for your theory and hazard perception test.
(3) Design a course of lessons to match your specific driving and learning needs.
(4) Provide a presentable, properly maintained, dual controlled car for each lesson.
(5) Give you relevant feedback during your lesson and record your progress in your DPA record card.
(6) Monitor your progress, advise and recommend what is, in their opinion, the appropriate time to book your Thoery/Practical test.
(7) Provide training on a one-to-one basis with no other learner in the car.
(8) At all times conduct themselves in a professional manner including.
a. being courteous and considerate to you.
b. avoiding physical contact except in an emergency
c. restricting mobile phone use to emergencies or for your benefit.
(9) Reserve the right to cancel a lesson or finish a lesson early on the grounds of road safety.
Should your Instructor for whatever reason be unable to comply with their obligations to you, DPA reserve the right to arrange for an alternative
Instructor to provide you with some or all of your driving tuition.
(11) Your Instructor will carry the appropriate motor insurance for tuition at all times.
Lesson or Course Cancellation Policy
must give DPA or your Instructor a minimum of 48 hours notice
if you wish to cancel or re-arrange a driving lesson (by text or mobile phone, direct to your instructor or by telephone to the DPA office 01268-757166) otherwise you will be liable to pay 100% of the cancelled lesson fee. Where you have pre-paid for a block of lessons and do not wish to continue with your training DPA will refund any outstanding amount using the following criteria-:
All lessons taken within the block will be re-charged at the standard hourly rate prevailing at the time of cancelation, an administration charge of 10% will be levied against any outstanding amount and a refund (by cheque) will be made within 7 days of the claim being verified. You may claim a refund on any unused lessons, provided that the claim is made within 12 months of the purchase date of the lessons.
All lessons purchased are valid for 6 months from the day of purchase, after this lessons are valid for a further 6 months but price increases may be applied. Lessons booked but not taken will remain valid for 12 months from the day of purchase.
in these terms and conditions will affect any statutory rights
you have as a consumer.
Law applying to terms and conditions
terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and
All our vehicles are fitted with Internal/external CCTV and audio recording equipment.
THANKS FOR VISITING OUR WEB SITE YOU ARE OUR